For many suffering illness the basic function of turning over in bed can be difficult and often painful.
'Neeki' has developed a unique style of fitted sheet called the 'Wonder Sheet'.
It could be the answer to your movement difficulties or someone you love or know!
The Wonder Sheet fitted sheet can benefit anyone of any age including the young. Including but not limited to; *Parkinson’s disease *Motor Neuron disease *Quadriplegia *Stroke *Chronic arthritis *Ongoing chronic illness, pain & disability *Paraplegia *Brain injury *Joint pain *Poor circulation *Obesity *Polio *General aging & weakness *The Carer; home & facility *Cerebral Palsy *Muscular Dystrophy. Any illness or disorder really, that affects the ability to transfer in bed could benefit from the Wonder Sheet
- Reduces the risk of skin breakdown causing pressure ulcers. There is less friction as the Wonder Sheet assists with increasing the ease of movement and independent re-positioning really well.
Enhances independence while reducing the risk of injuries, improves the quality of life & increasing moral.
- It can work in conjunction with other equipment already in place, such as a bed pole.
Reduced risk of back (and other MSK) injuries to carers. It make re-positioning easier because less effort is required.
Enhances a comfortable sleep. Helps with fatigue management as the design makes sleeping easier and feels more luxurious. It can also reduce movement, when turning too much in bed is the problem. You’re able to get comfortable more easily.
- The Wonder Sheet can be seen and trialed at different places across Australia including the Independent Living Centres. Ask your carer or therapist.
- It has elastic all the way around the sheet giving it a snug fit so it won’t come out.
- It fits a mattress that has walls up to 40cm high. Ok to use with a pressure mattress.
- It only requires washing on a normal cycle.
- The top and bottom panels are a 50/50 blend poly/cotton sheeting. Satin is in between, off centre.
- We have a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t find it easier to turn and move in bed in the first 2 nights.